As an SAP BI Consultant you are part of our team of experts for the implementation of customer-specific SAP BI solutions. You will accompany the projects from requirements analysis and proof-of-concept through to successful implementation. Within the scope of your position, you will also assume (partial) project responsibility and, with the appropriate qualifications, will also have the opportunity to assume more extensive management responsibility. This position is aimed at computer scientists with a business background, at least one year of professional experience and an interest in working with new technologies.
What you should bring along
- A university degree in computer science or business informatics or a comparable course of study
- Keen interest in the latest technologies and trends in the BI environment (e.g. cloud solutions, HANA, big data modelling principles, BI self-service)
- Experience with SAP BO reporting tools such as Design Studio, Crystal Reports and Analysis for Office is desirable
- Good understanding of planning, controlling and business processes
- Experience with data modelling and extraction as well as queries
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel
What speaks for us
- Look forward to a truly cooperative working atmosphere.
- Adapt the job to your life – with our flexible working models. Depending on whether you prefer coffee break meetings or rather do without long working distances, the proportion of remote work can be individually adjusted.
- Sharpen your professional and personal profile – by participating in our internal training program
- Work with the latest software technologies. Thanks to our excellent network, we offer you first-class access to ramp-ups and technological innovations.
You like the position, but you doubt whether you are the ideal candidate? Just send us your application now and don’t hesitate! At cubemaX we value learning and growth.
We look forward to receiving your application documents with details of your salary expectations and your availability. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.